• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooling in Canada

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AudiMan

Anyone have any good links for sites that sell watercooling gear in Canada? The only one that I know of is cpuwatercool.com

Ordering from the US involves $$$$$ duty!!
I prefer Canada whenever possible :p

Try www.firestorm.ab.ca

They are from Calgary and they stock Danger Den products. I have gone to their shop a few times and have purchased form them, but I live locally so I am not sure about their shipping rates. They are very knowledgable and helpful.

Thanks. I have a lot more options now.
What do you think about the Danger Den Super Cube radiators?

AudiMan said:
Ordering from the US involves $$$$$ duty!!
I prefer Canada whenever possible :p

What the heck happened to NAFTA? Wasn't it supposed
to stop all the crazy duties and such?

I don't know. I paid $30 duty on my Antec SX1040B, and I also ordered some supplements for working out and I had to Pay $40!!
That's almost 50% of what it costed (CDN Dollars)

Kinda sucks,, I wish I lived in a bigger city

I need something that will mount easily just by drilling a few holes. I have never used H20 before.

I already checked out that website as I mentioned at the beginning of the thread. But so far they seem like the best supplier.

Indigo_ts said:
There are some mad duties though, I ordered about 225$ woth of stuff from becooling and I got a bill for about 75$ worth of duties.

Is NAFTA a joke then? Why do you still have to pay
duties? What free trade?????

I've had some luck getting things over the border. Plus, in Saskatchewan, you don't pay PST on imported things :D

Back