• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooling Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Doc_T

Registered
Ok im wondering about doing watercooling, i have been looking at the top HSF on the market these Swifttechs,Thermaltakes etc... and im impressed with them but i will probably eventually go to watercooling, should i just go ahead and watercool now? Is this something a semi-novice can do with ease without messing up his CPU and mobo? I have the Asus A7v266 and a AMD XP 1800+ do you have any recommendations for watercooling kits if this is something i can do? TY

William

Prodigal Son Moderator
yes, especially if you get one of the premade cases that has everything already in it. The swifttech is pricey, but evidently the best. The koolance is similar as well. www.dangerden.com sells the best stuff on the market and they sell some kits. Read some of the articles under water cooling on the front page and you will a learn a ton really quickly.