• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooling temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

asmodean

I got my watercooling kit on tuesday. I don't have a radiator yet, as I get my reservoir/radiator thingy in July. For now, I'm running it using a 25 liter reservoir...
I was wondering about the temps. The maximum temperature is 40C with Hmonitor, 38C with MBM. That doesn't matter now.
What I'd like to know, is how much will a "normal" radiator drop the temperatures.
The tbird is now pushing about 70W of heat @1102(8x138MHz)/1.91v.
If any of you would be so kind as to drop your clocks to that and check the stabilized temperatures, I'd be grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Tacoman667

Look at my sig, I just run the DD cube and DD kit to get those temps at 1.85vcore and 1470mhz. So that should tell you that you should receive a GREAT deal of decrease in temps with a radiator when working properly.

dozier768

i suppose it would really depend on the dimensions and efficiency of the radiator and how much air you suck through it. it is possible to get within a few degrees of ambient