• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We are the Knights Who Say Ni !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sir Fart said:
Aaaaaaaaaaargh !!! :mad:

You've said the word that all Knights fear (actually, we fear many things, especially penguins, but I digress !)

No need to fear the penguin as long as you have wine and Samba;)

Natalie wants you to join us! So do the these fine ladies :D

Darn I thought I would have some new competition in the 200's range (I am on team PCGO at www.pcgamersoasis.com) but seeing how your total for today was 2 times more than our total for the week. I guess you will definately stay ahead of us for a while.

if you cant beat us, joins us :) or get more folders and make us work for 3rd place :D

emericanchaos said:
Knight_Who_Say_Ni

team: 32

do your selves a favor and jump up 238 teams. ;)

I totally agree. Why sign up to wallow in the middle ranks when you can join the big dogs in the midst of a big fight?

That's like being offered a position with the Lakers and taking one for the Nuggets farm team.....

Wedo

Sub Teams?

How could a team join your team as a sub team, and how does it work? Who all gets credit for the points?:cool:

A subteam is just making a name for a lot of people to use together to fold with. PMSfishy, OSUmaxx and OC3d are subteams on Team 32.

Re: Sub Teams?

waynebot said:
How could a team join your team as a sub team, and how does it work? Who all gets credit for the points?:cool:

You just change your name to the name of the subteam, and leave the team number to 32

Not if you know of the very British comedy that is Monty Python.

"You shall find us:

A SHRUBBERY!"

"What, a shrubbery?"

"Yes, with a little path in the middle and a two teir thing with a stream"

But - I have no idea what this guy is on about.

Edit:

threadressurectionbatman.jpg

Looks like this is the last time I enter the causal nexus that is the Folding Team, too must flux...

Back