• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Weird

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

epauls

Got into work, checked stats and my production is down. Only 6 processors reporting in last week. Ack, should of checked when I was home this morning. Could of checked the rigs.

dropadrop

I have the same problem.. Just looked, and it shows that only 3 are folding! Don't even really know what's up! I guess I'll have to start going around computers at work tomorrow...

john240sx

it always reported that i have 0 active CPU's under my name, that's one hell of an accomplishment to have over 500PPW with no CPU's folding :D

anyway, the only way to really know if a few rigs are not folding is a drop in production and even that isn't very accurate because a few machines could have picked up some low point WU's.

i hope you get it sorted out soon either way :)

OP
E

epauls

Well, actually all of the above have happened to me :(

I have drop in production, lower procesor counts and all heck seems to be happening. When I got home tonight I checked and only 1(POS Rig) was screwing up.
Ack...the saga continues...

broken003

epauls said:
Well, actually all of the above have happened to me :(

I have drop in production, lower procesor counts and all heck seems to be happening. When I got home tonight I checked and only 1(POS Rig) was screwing up.
Ack...the saga continues...

here's an explanation...smack talking gone bad.

OP
E

epauls

broken003 said:

here's an explanation...smack talking gone bad.

Bah, I'd never let it get that bad now :D

Can't talk it if ya can't walk it :)

BTW, Damn nice job!! Noticed your up in the top 20, almost top 10!

PS. I'm still climbin :cool: