• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome Chen Ma.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I see that you started with the team on the 1st. :welcome: to team 32. You are making great progress. You've already earned your first million points with only 40 WU's.

If you have any questions, problems or if you just want to give some one some crap, have at it. We are here to have some fun and earn some points.

:comp:

Rising fast! You'll be on the second page before too long!

It doesn't get less addicting...

It is so kind of you! I see thie thread first thing in the morning and I'm feeling great. It seems like I have not folded for long, maybe just a week or so.. but 24/7with a GTX1060. Still considering to buy another 1070 but budget is still not in place.

Ah, I am just making good use of the cheap electricity here in China. I don't know if this would last long though as I will move to other places often in the next year.

Thank you very much to you all to mention me! I will continue to contribute as much as I can cuz this is just SO damn addictive!!! XD

Back