• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

well got my new score check it out (3dmark 2400+ radeon)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
rippedsocks

rippedsocks

no because its and AMD system... 15k is no big deal on a p4 (i hate to say it)

OP
rippedsocks

rippedsocks

i could get higher FSB but im stuck on this volcano 9 and last time i did it got too hot like 60c and then my registry got fudge..... i could go higher yes but ive clocked it back to stock... until i get either an slk-800/sk-7 bother with tornado if i get it or water but im so broke MC Hammer calls me poor so i dont think ill be getting either.... my score still owns any other person on a p4 under 3ghz IMHO thats saying alot for 800 mhz less

EclipseJP

Nice score man. I wish I had an XP 2400. I can only get 1.85 out of my 1600. My 3dmark score is 14497. Maybe Ill put my computer outside and overclock it more since its getting cold here in Wisconsin. :D

OC-Master

This thread has the right to be in the AMD section because he's got an AthlonXP 2400+ which makes all of us performance freaks jelious :) .

BTW, Congrats, and dont forget to up the vcore a little more and add a few more MHz ;)

OC-Master