• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Well that sucks.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
And not in the good way. I've been two and a half days in Portland. About 2200 miles from home and I see that my main folder died probably right as I left the house. I mean, I checked it just before leaving and yet only CPU production from my Xeon W3690. I've had worse but dang it all to... Nope. Sorry for my outburst.

superducky

Team 32 Folding Member
We all know you'll be back, Don!

Who knows, being in one of those fancy coastal cities, you might stumble upon a 30 series that wants to go home with you :sn:

OP
don256us

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
We all know you'll be back, Don!

Who knows, being in one of those fancy coastal cities, you might stumble upon a 30 series that wants to go home with you :sn:
My wife may take issue with that. ... ... Oh! you mean a GPU. Yeah, right. It'll keep my heart open to the possibility.

OP
don256us

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Man. It took a few tries to get my main machine back up and running. Then I spent the day yesterday sleeping, cleaning and gaming. My ave ppd is in the 2 mil. Not great. The point server being down may be the only thing helping keep my number that high but I'm not a math guy or nothin'.

I'm back home and without a 30 something in all of its definitions. I should be able to increase my ave ppd though so that will be good.