• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Well the PC is built now what? Problems.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
One last thing, as we have the same mobo. There are 3 power connectors to it, the 4 pin molex, the 24 pin ATX and the 8 pin PCIE. The 4 pin is located near the graphics card slots, the ATX is hard to screw up, and the last 8 pin one is in the upper left corner of the board. Make sure that one is plugged in as I bet that is it.

Overvolting memory should not be an issue especially if you haven't even seen BIOS/POST yet.

Also make sure you have the 6 pin PCIe power plugged into your graphics card.

Once all that is done if something still happens, it could be either a mobo issue or PSU issue.

I say boot up with a KNOWN cpu supported, then flash to 16..

I have a 6750 already and went to 16 and my 3110 runs quite well..

I say boot up with a KNOWN cpu supported, then flash to 16..

I have a 6750 already and went to 16 and my 3110 runs quite well..

Thats what my next step is I guess. What method you use to flash....I don't have a clue myself never have.

BTW...all connections are good.

thats so weird, my friend who recently built his computer, he had the SAME issue. He gets the no signal thing from the monitor. So he is sending the mobo back I have a feeling when he gets another mobo its still not going to work.

He has a DS3L mobo, and thats the SAME one I got, its coming in the mail by monday, I won't get to mess with it until wednesday when finals are over, I hope mine also doesn't do this, but i'm just swapping mobos and using everything else the same in my computer so I might not be at so much risk because its not from scratch.

In my most recent build and finally a switch to Core2(Stupid E8400 was nowhere to be found when I got my E6750 <_<), I purchased an Gigabyte DS3L rev2 motherboard and after setting it up, it wouldn't start. I dunno if you are having the same issue as I had at first, but I think it was just that my psu isn't of the best quality with 12v rail I would assume. But yea, I unplugged the power to my case fans on a ThermalTake Tsunami Dream, then unplugged hard drive and DVD-ROM that are both SATA. After which, it booted right up. I slowly started messing with the psu cords plugging into each device and case fans, and with the "proper" combination(don't ask), it now works like a charm....

Not saying you have the same issue, but it's worth a try I'd say.. Try and isolate the issue to see if it is the PSU. Worked for me at least.

Interesing, I should have told him that before he returned it!
Yah Thats what his set up and mine is, an E8400 @ 3ghz, with the DS3L motherboard

i am sure someone above has already said this (i am too lazy to read it all) but your current bios, does it support your cpu? if not, you may have to grab an older cpu and upgrade your bios. if not, i'd say rma that board.

ip35 board do what is known as a double boot, this is normal, that is what it starts, then restarts then boot again.

Well I'm about to give up on this board.:bang head I'd try a cheap 775 thats listed on the MB site, but I don't feel like buying one just to see if the dam board would boot. Yeah, the e3110 is not listed but the version board I have is 1.1 and comes with Bios 14 with some research, should work. I have the board outside the case with just PSU, 1 stick of ram in 4, gpu and monitor hooked, tried the cmos reset and battery removal each time I moved ram. Still no video. What else is there? I've checked and tried everything everyone has mentioned, except another 775. I can say this I have learned alot:beer: If nobody has anything else, and thank you to all who inputed, I'm ready to RMA this board. I wanted IP35 Pro over the GB DS3l, think thats it, because it seems to be a much better board eh? I did'nt want to go with the q6600 because the e3110 from what I've read is real easy to get to 4ghz and is a 45nm. Any recommendations what I should do now?

Back