• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

were is the radiator?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Guid0

I was looking around at various mod sights looking for water cooling kits and stuff to finish my case mod and ran across this pic. I realy like the kits they sell, but am a little unsure were to mount my rad. could some one please take a look at this pic and see were they have the rad mounted it looks like to me that it's in the top of the case.
REDcase2x.gif

I was thinking of something to this effect for my system

Yeah its hard to tell, I think it is at the top of the case taking up a drive bay or too. The reason i think this is because ther is a fan at the top of the case, that and the fact that the hoses seem to go up there.

Iron Hawk said:
Yeah its hard to tell, I think it is at the top of the case taking up a drive bay or too. The reason i think this is because ther is a fan at the top of the case, that and the fact that the hoses seem to go up there.

yes its there..
cpufx is comming out with some awesome silver plated waterblocks..

1. looks 2. silver has better heater transfer then alum or copper. altho if the silver is too thick is loweres it thermal transfer thats why its copper then a thin layer of silver.

Plating with silver won't affect heat transfer at all. It will make the waterblock look mirror, but I like the copper look.

Brant said:
Plating with silver won't affect heat transfer at all. It will make the waterblock look mirror, but I like the copper look.

yes it will.. why do u think we use actric silver thermal paste?

No it wont, arctic silver is for reducing the air space between the processor and block. A plating of silver has an extremely small amount of silver. It wont have any affect

Brant said:
No it wont, arctic silver is for reducing the air space between the processor and block. A plating of silver has an extremely small amount of silver. It wont have any affect

well ok sir, believe what you want, but from from the ppl that make the blocks, there is a difference.. im not gonna fight esp with you. so im droping this thread.
lataz

Back