• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We're Slacking!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thespis377

[MILITARY MODE]
Ok people, LISTEN UP! This is totally unacceptable!! Not only is Google out producing us, but we let OCOA start outproducing us again. Don't make me put my foot in your @$$! LET'S GO PEOPLE!! We've gotta hit 'em hard and we gotta hit 'em fast. No more lolly gagging around in rear! BACK TO THE FRONT!!! You yellow bellied cowards! While you're going back to the front make sure you grab anymore lazy, non-folding, don't know their head from their @$$, bums and drag them up there with you! This is war people! This is NOT, I repeat, THIS IS NOT a sunday social! GET YOUR BUTTS MOVING!!! WHAT?!?! YOU'RE STILL HERE!?!?!?!?!?!
[/MILITARY MODE]

If you didn't notice, I used to be in the military and decided to pull out ALL the stops. Although I can be A LOT worse, I toned it down due to this being a "clean" forum. 9-) So stop fiddling around and let's kick some BUTT!!

P.S. FULL METAL JACKET ROCKS!!!!

belorsch

Folding Monk
Thespis377 said:
[MILITARY MODE]
Ok people, LISTEN UP! This is totally unacceptable!! Not only is Google out producing us, but we let OCOA start outproducing us again. Don't make me put my foot in your @$$! LET'S GO PEOPLE!! We've gotta hit 'em hard and we gotta hit 'em fast. No more lolly gagging around in rear! BACK TO THE FRONT!!! You yellow bellied cowards! While you're going back to the front make sure you grab anymore lazy, non-folding, don't know their head from their @$$, bums and drag them up there with you! This is war people! This is NOT, I repeat, THIS IS NOT a sunday social! GET YOUR BUTTS MOVING!!! WHAT?!?! YOU'RE STILL HERE!?!?!?!?!?!
[/MILITARY MODE]

If you didn't notice, I used to be in the military and decided to pull out ALL the stops. Although I can be A LOT worse, I toned it down due to this being a "clean" forum. 9-) So stop fiddling around and let's kick some BUTT!!

YAVOLL, HEIR COMMANDANT! sp? [/Sgt Schultz mode]

overdoze

:D thanks for the encouragement. btw, we still out produce OCAU daily. It is just the way the stats work.

KILLorBE

Re: Re: We're Slacking!!

belorsch said:

YAVOLL, HEIR COMMANDANT! sp? [/Sgt Schultz mode]

It's jawoll herr kommandant (I live close to the German border, ~1 mile from here);) (Correct me if I'm wrong).

I'll be folding again within a few hours (Ran SETI for a week), and I'll probably have another rig (from a friend) up and running 24/7.

It's only a P3 (Katmai I believe) 500 @ 575....maybe a bit higher as he decided to mess with it:eek: (He's not an OC'er, but he saw what I did and he probably doesn't care his temp is a bit high...50C+).

Maybe I can get my P3V4X (in sig) up and running next month, and hopefully it'll be able to run my current CPU (it'll be running @ 1440 cuz I don't have another TEC+PEP66), but I might buy a new TEC first as I got my 1.2Ghz Tualeron to post @ 1740...didn't try higher yet.

Fold On

OP
Thespis377

Thespis377

Not blaming anyone, just trying to modivate. 8-D Let's beat those CRIMINALS!!! 9-) Now I'm probably going to be hunted down and shot for that comment. hahaha

/me FOLDING LIKE A LOSER IN A POKER GAME!

Rottys-R-Us

Jester
305 346 Lionfish -wWek 208.07, Day 67.41

Me not B slacking either, no 1000 a week but 200 is not 2 shabby for my 3 rigs. :beer:

Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, Hambergerhill, all ROCK :burn:

Gnerma

Guys let's not forget the best war movie of all time..

Apocalypse Now

As for production I've added 2.35 ghz of AMD in the last 2 days, another XP 1600+ to come in a week or so.

Rottys-R-Us

Jester
Gnerma said:
Guys let's not forget the best war movie of all time..

Apocalypse Now

As for production I've added 2.35 ghz of AMD in the last 2 days, another XP 1600+ to come in a week or so.

And how about a newer one, We were Soldiers, with Mel Gibson.

OP
Thespis377

Thespis377

We Were Soldiers is an AWESOME movie. I was VERY impressed with how they portrayed combat AND the fact that there are people left at home that no matter what, that's who we're fighting for. Also, let's not forget Saving Private Ryan. Good movie. Now, if we could only get the machines that produced the special effects for these movies to FOLD! We'd be rocking. Anyone know what a Silicon Graphics Onyx is? *whimpers*

FOLD ON PEOPLE!!!

David

Forums Super Moderator
Gonna get me some silent 80mm fans and get this duallie going 24/7. Also could get a ~500MHz K6-2 folding, possibly.

David

cmcquistion

IT Director Senior
I can tell you, the very best silent 80mm fans around are the PC Power & Cooling Silencers. 27CFM @ 20dBA.

Panaflo L1A's are close, but a little noisier and not quite as much airflow. PCP&P has free shipping on orders over $20, too.

A couple SVC GC68 heatsinks ($5/piece) with Silencer fans on them and Silencers on your case will give you a very, very quiet computer. Won't be able to overclock quite as high, due to less airflow, but it'll be one quiet machine.

I've got my wife's dual XP1600's @ 1533 on a MSI K7D Master in a cheap case with bad airflow. Using SVC GC68's and Panaflo L1A's all around. Temps never go over 110 F, Folding 24/7.

Gnerma

cmcquistion said:
I've got my wife's dual XP1600's @ 1533 on a MSI K7D Master in a cheap case with bad airflow. Using SVC GC68's and Panaflo L1A's all around. Temps never go over 110 F, Folding 24/7.

You know your a hardcore folder if you get your wife a dual XP 1600+ box & overclock it to fold 24/7 :)

cmcquistion

IT Director Senior
Yeah, well I got tired of waiting for her to get off my computer:)

Besides, she does Photoshop and video editing and stuff, so I figured I might as well make her a good machine for it.

skou

Gnerma, are you trying to wipe me out? Another rig next week, congrats. But when I win the Grand prize, I might be able to keep up. J/K

steve

Matthew1001

We have the best folding team here at Overclockers and if everybody from this team puts in as much effort as they can, then we should be able to pass anyone including [H].

KILLorBE

We might be slacking now, but I'm pretty sure we'll get a boost when SETI goes down, hopefully some of them will stick around (Some probably will, lets just hope it's lots of some :p ):)

BTW: I'm Folding again.

NedClocker

Thespis377 said:
[MILITARY MODE]
[/MILITARY MODE]

Hey, I'm not; I promise. And, yeah, FULL METAL JACKET DOES ROCK!!!