• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

western digital rma help....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Emericana

hey not sure if this is correct place to put this so mods feel free to move it if needed.

i have a western digital 80 gig hardrive that needs to be rma'd. i have dealt with their rma service directly before in the past. however, i cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it now with their changed interface on their website.

the url to rma stuff is: http://websupport.wdc.com/app/ServiceCenter/RMAAccess.aspx

however, WHERE do i go to get a user name and password? there is not a SINGLE "click here to register" so i can create a account to get a user name and password and thus rma the drive. there is a "registration" link on the very bottom of the page, but that is to register a product, not to create a account to get a rma.

can someone help me figure out how the hell to get a user name and password for this thing?