• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What are the apps I need to delete or add to make my benching more competitive?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FlashRZ

Registered
Hi all, I'm new to benching, and to complicate matters further, I'm basically new to Windows, which is seemingly the premier software for benching. I have heard people on these boards referring to getting rid of software "junk" that gets in the way of optimal benching scores, and while I understand that in concept, I do not know what the names of this junk is or how to permanently delete it from Windows(does Win10 have an uninstaller?). I'm trying to create a 256GB SSD that I can duplicate using Macrium Reflect to use as my benching drives and I'd like them to be as lightweight as possible. Also, does anyone know any superior hard drive duplicator software, as Macrium Reflect doesnt recognize U.2 or M.2 drives from what I've seen...

I think I can find all the programs I will need to add in the sticky, but am open to suggestions outside of what's listed there if you have any you'd like to share...

Thank you all for all of your help. Best regards, RZ

I'm moving this to the benching section FlashRZ, you'll have more luck but you need to slow down a bit. You're all over the forum with things and most of this will come in time. You need to learn how to strip OSes, we have some already. You'll be using Win7 and XP if possible all kinds of stuff but it takes time man.

Back