• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What case should i buy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

djs488

I am only 14 so I need a VERY cheap case. The one i have, i bought for looks only. It is completely closed on the front, no holes for fan intake. So, i'm looking for a relatively small, cheap, and very cool (as in cold) case. Please help.

David

I just made my mom a computer and got her the SLK3700AMB this . I love it, has holes already made for 2 120mm fans and a nice hard drive rack that I could die for. Quite roomy inside and can prolly stick a h20 setup in there without a problem.

The Spyder said:
now THIS is my next case........ not to hijack your thread...... but it has the NICEST paintjob ive seen :D
http://www.casearts.com/bluelight.html

eek2.gif
eek2.gif
eek2.gif
WOW!

i like the Directron / Chieftec Matrix MX-01W workstation ATX case. Thats the first one that Mouse posted. Right now i have an 80mm and 92mm blowing out and a 120mm blowing in. Will i have to get all new fans to put in this case?

this case has 2x 80mm fans in the front and 2x 80mm HOLES (no fans included) in the back~ and gets GREAT GREAT airflow when you use equal fans :p

can i buy that green thing that holds a fan over the CPU by itself? i could mod it into one of those antecs.

also, whats the purpose of those purple fan holders? why don't they just screw the fans in?

Back