• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What case should i buy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

djs488

I am only 14 so I need a VERY cheap case. The one i have, i bought for looks only. It is completely closed on the front, no holes for fan intake. So, i'm looking for a relatively small, cheap, and very cool (as in cold) case. Please help.

David

Warlord2

I just made my mom a computer and got her the SLK3700AMB this . I love it, has holes already made for 2 120mm fans and a nice hard drive rack that I could die for. Quite roomy inside and can prolly stick a h20 setup in there without a problem.

cyber mouse45

Cyber Cheesiest Senior
The Spyder said:
now THIS is my next case........ not to hijack your thread...... but it has the NICEST paintjob ive seen :D
http://www.casearts.com/bluelight.html

eek2.gif
eek2.gif
eek2.gif
WOW!

OP
djs488

djs488

i like the Directron / Chieftec Matrix MX-01W workstation ATX case. Thats the first one that Mouse posted. Right now i have an 80mm and 92mm blowing out and a 120mm blowing in. Will i have to get all new fans to put in this case?

The Spyder

this case has 2x 80mm fans in the front and 2x 80mm HOLES (no fans included) in the back~ and gets GREAT GREAT airflow when you use equal fans :p

OP
djs488

djs488

can i buy that green thing that holds a fan over the CPU by itself? i could mod it into one of those antecs.

OP
djs488

djs488

also, whats the purpose of those purple fan holders? why don't they just screw the fans in?