• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What case should I buy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alcsi69

Hey guys!

I have an NZXT S340 White case now, but I'm thinking about changing it for something a littlebit bigger, because as I see, it doesn't have a really good airflow... Basically the two front 140mm fans are just for looks in this case, because there is no room for them to get air. (I tested it with and without the front panel on the case with vape clouds)
I could buy a brand new Cougar Panzer MAX for 82€ which is a really big case, but it has a really good airflow, but I don't really know wheter this case is a good one or not really? Also if there is something better for the same price, but in white color (because my main color scheme now is white and black) I'd really like to hear that! :) Also it would be great if the case had room for a 280mm or even 360mm radiator on the top... The Panzer MAX has that, even in the front too.

the cougar panzer max is a solid choice from what i have seen. i considered it while researching my last case upgrade. if it fits all of your needs i would go with it.

Thanks for the answer!
I also saw the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass case, which has a more clean design, not that hardcore like the Panzer Max. Is this Phanteks case also a good one?

yw, yes its a really good choice imo. either of those cases are solid choices.

I love my Phanteks case. Great cable management, lots of room to work when building. Feels very solidly built, even with the side panels off. When I recently buggered up my front audio panel, Phanteks customer service was prompt to respond, and a new PCB is only $10, so replacement parts from Phanteks seem reasonably priced and accessible.

Cool!
I've just ordered the Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass. :)

nice choice, be sure to show it off once you get your rig installed!

Back