• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow that monitor is crazy!

The one I got isn't that fancy but still an upgrade for me. Gigabyte M27U 4k monitor came in today. The top one is my old 2k monitor but I failed to consider the new cable length requirements so it isn't hooked up. My first 4k and wow is it nice!

PXL_20240615_212121689.jpg

View attachment 367529

100' Cat6 RJ45 $27.42
10' XLR to 3.5mm $24.25
10' Display Port 2.0 $23.20

View attachment 367533

Samsung 32" G7 240hz: Used $431.16 Delivered.
7680 X 1440 Resolution AMD Eyefinity

Wow that monitor is crazy!

The one I got isn't that fancy but still an upgrade for me. Gigabyte M27U 4k monitor came in today. The top one is my old 2k monitor but I failed to consider the new cable length requirements so it isn't hooked up. My first 4k and wow is it nice!

View attachment 367538
Great stuff guys! :attn: (y):clap:

Crystaldisk numbers for a 2TB Crucial T500 I got for review.

a4a2d30d80f4c4da757733addfe41773.png

Cloned my original drive with Macrium reflect and unusually didn't have to do any pratting about to get it to boot, did it first time no issues. The numbers are fairly impressive too, it's a NVMe 4x4. It's reporting as a 1TB as I had partitioned it into two 1TB partitions.

Last edited:
T500 performs generally like T700 but is limited to PCIe 4.0 x4. Many tests show not much different results. Random access tests and tests based on games are nearly the same.
I have T705 Limited Ed. on its way to me - in Singapore or somewhere near right now. It still looks like T700/705 are great in tests, but it's hard to recommend them over T500, which costs half the price and, in most tasks, is almost the same.

New KB. Corsair (yeah yeah I know, I'll explain) K70 RGB TKL Campion Edition. Opt-Mech keys. I needed a new KB for a long time as the K65 was getting worn out. As much as I dislike the Corsair for boning me twice years ago, this was the one that met my needs. I wanted a tenkeyless wired and this one was a steal. So since I got the KB, might as well get the mouse too, right? :cool:

Enroute is the Logitech G502 SE Hero, which should be here tomorrow. Can't wait. Been a long time. Will update.

KB.jpg

New KB. Corsair (yeah yeah I know, I'll explain) K70 RGB TKL Campion Edition. Opt-Mech keys. I needed a new KB for a long time as the K65 was getting worn out. As much as I dislike the Corsair for boning me twice years ago, this was the one that met my needs. I wanted a tenkeyless wired and this one was a steal. So since I got the KB, might as well get the mouse too, right? :cool:

Enroute is the Logitech G502 SE Hero, which should be here tomorrow. Can't wait. Been a long time. Will update.

View attachment 367633
I like how the arrow keys are by them sells.(y)

So I got the new mouse today. Sad part is it's too narrow and doesn't fit my hand. Pic shows the new one and my current one. Not only is it too narrow, but it has a button placed exactly in direct contact with my thumb. I was told that particular button was far away that i wouldn't hit it by accident. BS

Another new mouse I can't use. Effin waste.

20240624_165012.jpg 20240624_165552.jpg

Since it's programmable, you can turn off the button ... or just search for something else.
I recently changed my mouse one more time. Since I need 12+ buttons then the list of available options isn't long and I already tested all. Hopefully, Steelseries will last longer than Corsair or Razer. Since I have quite large hands, it's very hard to find any comfortable mouse. Corsair wasn't bad, but the wheel breaks in 6-8 months. The same in the 3rd mouse. I switched the last one to the wireless version and there is the same issue.

I think I saw somewhere a website that has the physical sizes of mice you can select and compare against each other. Maybe that could help check before you buy. I did that switching between Logitech and Razer and it helped me confirm it was close enough.

I'm not sure if either of these two are the same as I used in past, but they do the job now:

Back