• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you think of these resellers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ive ordered over a thousand dollars worth of stuff from goggle gear,sale stuff,there prices are higher on certain things,ive had no problems at all with them.

also how reliable is really is resellers rateings?sure you will get some wrong item here and there,i wonder,just going by the rateings,doesn't mean alot.it does and it doesn't...my 2 cents

Newegg, love them. Have purchased much though not all from them. Have ahd to RMA and it was a pleasant experience. I purchsed the present vid card refurbished from them (ti4400 at 13g 3d marks). Monarch is located about ten miles from me and I have visited the store. They are not a very friendly lot and generally a pain in the xxx. Would avoid them. Strictly in it for the 'buck' and could care less about the customer...that is unless you have a buck to give them. :(

Back