• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What does AGKGA"Y" etc. really mean?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Iron Hawk

I know thats what Ive got, and i hear that they are better than some others, but what are the others and whatmakes them what they are?

Not sure if this is what you want.. but I tried :D

Iron Hawk said:

I know thats what Ive got, and i hear that they are better than some others, but what are the others and whatmakes them what they are?

AGKGA is the stepping of the cpu. This basically means it is the batch of the cpu. Each batch is a little diffrent and some just turn out to be better overclockers. i have the same stepping as u an ive gotten it up fairly high, i could go higher if i had better ram...but that is off topic.

Re: Re: What does AGKGA"Y" etc. really mean?

cjlax5 said:

AGKGA is the stepping of the cpu. This basically means it is the batch of the cpu. Each batch is a little diffrent and some just turn out to be better overclockers. i have the same stepping as u an ive gotten it up fairly high, i could go higher if i had better ram...but that is off topic.

Nail in the coffin.

Back