• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What fan controller to get, QUICK DECISSION

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gabe3

Ok Im about to order a dfi nf4 ultra-d, evga 7800 GT, and a fan controller.

I have no idea on the fan controller, Im ordering the video card and motherboard from newegg so i kinda would like to get the fan controller from them and I trust newegg to get me everything before xmas. I want a controller around $20, I would like it to support more then 4 fans but I guss its kinda ok if it does'nt but it would defently be a plus if it could control more then 4. My case also has a front door that im a little worryed about closing with a controller behind it, this is my current case not exactly but its close
ULT31826_LR_1.jpg

Not trying to be rude, the egg is not the best place price or shipping for many items. Check out the xoxide add for the Sunbeam controller in Cyber Deals.

yea i know what you mean about newegg, they hav'nt been the best place to shop, I started liking zipzoomfly better but if you look at their prices right now are 10 bucks more then what newegg has the stuff, at least the stuff iam about to buy

Back