• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What games are you playing now?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tjr1973

I'm actually still playing the desert combat mod for Battlefield 1942. You guys got any games that you can't put down?

DayUSeX

hm currently im playing a ton of ground controll II as well as ron expansion, and ut2k4 sneaks in eveyr now and then

ninthebin

games installed:

Americas Army
Battlefield Vietnam
Call of Duty
Farcry
Ground Control 2
GTA Vice City
Homeworld 2
Joint Operations
Medieval Total War
Need for Speed Underground
Raven Shield
Sim City 4
Steam (day of defeat)
Unreal 2
Unreal 2 XMP
UT2004

got quite a few more that I just install on rainy days when im bored etc :)

Tatuya

If we are doing installed games then I'll add a few more:
Hitman:Contracts
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Starsiege:Tribes
Ground Control
BF:V
BF1942
BF1942 Mods (Desert Combat, Desert Combat Extended, BF1918, and Galactic Conquest)
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Halo
Far Cry
Call of Duty
Americas Army
Steam (Full cache edition).
RTCW: ET
The Sims
Empire Earth w/ expansion
Diablo II: LOD
Starcraft: BW
Warcraft III: FT

Most of these I still play once in awhile but some not at all i.e. Deus Ex: IW or Starsiege:Tribes.

Permanoob

I don't have a lot of time to play games anymore but I have installed and play SimCity4 (annoying and I honestly don't know why I have it installed still) and UT2K4. Damn.. I haven't thought about that recently. I *really* don't have time to play anymore (till the baby grows up and makes his own sandwich).

Sjaak

Somehow, gaming started boring me a bit, even the online stuff. LAN play with good teamplay is still the king tho. Games i use to play most:

- Red Alert 2 (world ranked #1 july 2001)
- Age Of Empires (used to be good..not played in 2 years)
- Anno 1602 (that game pwnz them all...figured that i played it for almost 1500 hours since it's release in 1994. still good on rainy days)
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein. (great online play, interesting singleplayer)
- C&C Generals Zero Hour (top-100 ranked worldwide)
- Battlefield Desert Combat (great LAN play)
- Battlefield: Vietnam (great LAN and online play)
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield (online team captain)
- Vietcong (Great singleplayer, LAN style a la SOF2)
- Far Cry (best singleplayer since HalfLife, great LAN play)
- Ghost Recon (Awesome reality, playin' it teamstyle on every LAN)
- Homeworld 2 (now thats what i call 3d :D)

I got a couple more, but i almost never play those. These are my LAN / online favorites.

Currently toying with the demo of Ground Control 2, looks promising. Halflife 2, Red Alert 3 and Battlefield 2 are also on my wish list.

shard

believe it or not but right now i am playing Unreal 1 not 2 but the first one, I had never played it before until i saw the unreal gold for sale at $3 and thought what the hell, I never new what i was missing!

also i have been playing FF XI, and COD, and morrowind, and GTA-VC, and UT2k4
thats about it

Shuzzy

right now im waiting to upgrade my vid card, and waiting on doom3. i still play a little quake 2, which i used to play all the time back in the day. other then that, pretty much just online poker till i get an x800.