• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What games are you playing now?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Been playing UT2k4, take a break now and again to finish the X-packs I started for NWN.

I seem to play Raven Shield alot, and I'm always playing FS2004 on the net.

But my 9800Pro came today so I'll go out and buy FarCry I think, if I have enough left over after I've bought some AS5 and a Artic Cooler.

Right now:
  • UT2003 DEMO! (I've got late to work the next day after install... :rolleyes: )
  • Operation Flashpoit: Resistance (Fun!!! Especialy when the mission is set during night in a coop.. and it's night outside, and you wait for the enemy w/ur friends online :p )
  • Soldat (Its really fun to play on a LAN or online w/your friends :D)
And nothing else that much except NFS:U sometimes...

Games Installed:
  • Call of Duty
  • FarCry
  • GTA 3 (1 original and 1 with RealGTA mod)
  • GTA-VC
  • MOHAA
  • MOHAA: Spearhead
  • MOHAA: Breaktrough
  • Need For Speed: Underground
  • Operation Flashpoint: GOTY Edition
  • Soldat 1.2
  • StarCraft
  • Unreal 2003
  • Unreal 2004 DEMO

Currently playing:
  • UT2004
  • BF: DesertCombat
  • Halo
Currently working on reviews for:
  • SAS Into the Lions Den : UT2004 Mod
  • Frag-Ops : UT2004 Mod
  • America's Army

J :cool:

Mostly DoD at the moment as far as online games. I'm also play Uru: Ages beyond Myst, a very interesting game, its fun to put your guns down and use your brain sometimes ;)

Other games I have and play sometimes in order of post played:
Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield 1942 (I've been mapping for this game some)
Rise of Nations:T&P
America's Army
Call of Duty (Used to play a lot, but got bored with it)
Far Cry Demo
All the MOH series
Some more that I never play

pretty much starcraft:broodwar and natural selection mod for half life, sometimes o go back to deus ex 2

atm i am playing riddick :thup: on the box and am really enjoying it... and to think consoles were something i hated. full spectrum warrior also seems pretty good but havent gotten around to it yet.

pc - if i play on it at all it's joint oerations...

Sim City 4+RH and AAO.

I have Hitman:Contracts but I'm waiting to get my 6800Gt or X800Xt becasue that is the first game where my geforce4 4600ti dosen't cut it. :(

Oh and mustn't forget Party Poker. ;)

Back