• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What games should i play again now ...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baqai

that i have upgraded from my gf2 ultra to gf4 ti4200

i have played and finished so many games on my ultra and i am sure i have missed all the goodie eye candy, i am going to play max payne again and also hitman2 and nolf2

any other games you can suggest which would look better than my old card???

OP
baqai

baqai

Death Star?? i havent heard of that game what kinda game is that???

MOHAA yeah i think i will try that out too :) thanks

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
don't know if you played WC3 or not but it certainly looks sweet with everything running at max. i know you are talking about games you hav played before, but make sure you give UT2k3 a go too, it looks awesome :D

FOLD ON
NAS

SafirXP

Its not what game you should play now. Play the same stuff you've been playing, but this time at 1024x768 or more with 4xAA/Accuview thingy, whichever it is. Turn all the tweakable detail settings in the games to high.

Plus if you want, turn anisotropic filtering on, 2x is okay. Actually anistropic filtering doesn't produce that big an effect. Its hardly noticeable!

Games I'd try first: Max Payne, UT2003, BF1942!

Kid Payne

[XPerienceD] said:
Its not what game you should play now. Play the same stuff you've been playing, but this time at 1024x768 or more with 4xAA/Accuview thingy, whichever it is. Turn all the tweakable detail settings in the games to high.

Plus if you want, turn anisotropic filtering on, 2x is okay. Actually anistropic filtering doesn't produce that big an effect. Its hardly noticeable!

Games I'd try first: Max Payne, UT2003, BF1942!

I think that's what baqai was saying...

john240sx

Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast. it looks awsome with all the eye candy turned on :)

Ghost Recon with the expansions.
RTCW, amazing grapics compared to playing on a GF2.

umm, if i think of anymore i'll post them.

OP
baqai

baqai

i tried morrowind its kinda breath taking ... i am not into RPG's (i think the only RPG i have played till now is Dungeon Siege) so i quit after a while

OP
baqai

baqai

btw one of my friend recomended me this "Never Winter Nights" its another RPG is it worth buying only for sake of eye candy, i am not into RPG's

Jeff Bolton

NWN looked too 'rpg' to me. morrowind is classified as an rpg but it strikes me more as almost a very very detailed adventure game..fps style fighting, sneaking around and basically causing havoc and making money doing jobs for people.

jeff