• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what happened to statsman?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FoldingAddict

Intel Fanboy
It looks like everything that is more than a day old was cleared, or something like that. Your week total is actually your day total.:(

At least, that's my guess, the stupid list never actually loaded.:(

~FA

::EDIT:: Lol, I went to change my sig and it said my e-mail address is banned.:D

muddocktor

Retired
Yeah, I noticed this too. I couldn't get the java page to load, but I was able to get the html page to load up. Plus, I went to check the top teams page and couldn't get it to load in java and also noticed that the user listing is back to top 1000 users instead of top 2000 users.

EDIT: The Java page loaded fine for me just now.

EDIT2: All the java pages are loading now and they are loading damn fast too! :)

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
CharlesHF said:
What just happened to statsman? Our graph looks weird, and I just went from 260 down to 35 points/week. Everybody else had a huge drop. What happened? :confused:

afaik Randy was working on a few ways to speed up some processes for the site. Things seem a little faster for me too FA !

FOLD ON
NAS