• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is instagib?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I believe that's the one shot kills mode. You get a gun automatically and unlimited ammo.

depending on your opinon of it; instaGIB is the best way to...

A) have a heart attack
B) practice your aiming skills
C) Show everyone what an elite player you really are
D) have nobody join your server
E) prevent the new players from having any fun
F) have a heart attack

Yes, instagib seems to really only fit a certain group of players - the ultra twitch crowd! :) I prever CTF mostly with some regular DM thrown in. I'm still trying to decide about BR and DD. I guess I just like a lot more strategy in my game than IG provides.

Cy

CPFitz14 said:
i love instagib lowgrav bombing run. All time greatest!
agreed.

instagib is the only way to go for online play. otherwise it takes to long to kill people. it definately gets you to aim better. there is no chaingun in instagib :D

instagib is for the pro with dead on accuracy... we dont like flak cannons ***** cuzz where is the skill in that?
how many clans have u seen play normal weapons?

AZN

CPFitz14 said:
i love instagib lowgrav bombing run. All time greatest!

definately.

i love shooting someone who is up in the air over me, and their guts come raining down around you. the splattering sound when using surround sound EAX (like me) is great. it sounds like its raining:p

heres some low grav instaginb ownage i dissed out today.

i scored 3 of my teams 4 goals to win as well:D

mepwning.JPG

DemonicAardvark said:
Malakai...:drool: :drool: :drool: !!!! You just convinced me to go get a (real) job... man I need a new comp... Oh yeah, I live in america, where it blows to be 15...

cool! but, umm, i live in america too, i had a job at 15:D

its easy. u can work fast food and bagger at a grocery store at most places at 15

Back