• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is that thing called?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dxiw

Disabled
This is driving me crazy....... i see a lot of people has this box thing that fits in the 5.25 bay and has a lot of inputs where you can plug in stuff (usb, etc) what is this callled???? And no im not talking about ipanel im talking about the thing that has like a million thingies.

Jon

Just Another Retired Moderator
dxiw said:
This is driving me crazy....... i see a lot of people has this box thing that fits in the 5.25 bay and has a lot of inputs where you can plug in stuff (usb, etc) what is this callled???? And no im not talking about ipanel im talking about the thing that has like a million thingies.

This?

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
well there is tha sound blaster audigy platinum sound blaster audigy second from the bottom, but it doesn't have usb ports, and then there is the front x , it just acts as extentions of the ports you have and brings then to the front.