• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what is the best fan and heatsink for 40-55 bucks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
M

Me

I am thinking about upgrading to a 1.333 gigertz machine and overclocking it to 1500+
i know one shop that has the swiftek 370 with artic silver 2 for 50 bucks +7 shipping.
im not sure if its the right model number sorry, but i know its the little brother of the 462a
I need good cpu cooling!!! "i dont want water cooling" Also is there anything out there alomost comparable to the swiftech 462a
thanks
Right now i have 1 case fan and i am thinking about adding 1 more. I also have 2 hdds 2 cdroms and i need to know if my 300watt AOPEN "name brand " will be able to handle it
thanks

I am enthralled with that ThermalRight SK-6 right now. You can get it from KD Computers or Millisec for around $47.00 and they don't rape you on shipping.

Millisec is out east and KD in midwest.

Hoot

yep, the SK-6 is getting some great results. The Glaciator is under some considerable debate right now, and the SK-6 is not too much worse than the Glaciator.

glaciator is my personal choice right now. solid quality make and good performance ;-) would order it if i had the money.

Back