• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the best keyboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Teh

Disabled
What is the best keyboard out there that money can buy? Explain it's quality of build, features, ease of use... maybe it might be better for your health compared with other keyboards. Do you prefer the old mechanical keyboards from back in the day, or maybe a Microsoft Natural Keyboard? Thanks for your opinions.

Fishbu

There's this guy named "goatse" who knows a lot about keyboards and the like...do you want a link to his website?

OP
Teh

Teh

Disabled
YES PLZ what is this GOATSE? But.. I'll pass... seriously.

Fishbu

Seriously though...

Goatse knows his stuff...

Anyway, I don't have much experience with those ergonomic keyboards but supposedly they are easier on the hands and wrists than normal ones are.

They may feel uncomfortable at first but I imagine that--just like your first time using a normal keyboard-- your hands have to get used to the particular layout and motion.

Bulwark

I would think the best keyboard is whatever feel comfortable for you. I personally have gotten used to ergonomic keyboards, but u should go to a store like best buy and try out a few of'em.