• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the best laptop i can Get for a limited budget?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shivavd2

hello, i live in Belgium (europe), so my girlfriend studies here for doctor in my country she is for the moment in California LA, she's a mexican girl. So, must she need a laptop, with a limited budget from 400 a 500 euro max. In europe i know what kind i should recommend. But in the LA i have no clue.
My question is where can she find the brend medion iin LA, i going to make it simple, what is the best laptop she can buy for that money and where? The only thing, intel no AMD (x64) processor. That's it. If you can brend and type. Thank you very much, because i have no clue what you can get for that low budget in LA. The brend isn't that important, i've read on this forum medion jjust introduced in US, i can only say, look out what harware they put in, if you look good you can get a very good computer form medion (german brend). They are not expensive, i work all days with pc's and have almost no problems with medion's, but not all types off course. I don't know in the us but the service is very bad, that is the price for the budget.
I f you can work yourself on a pc i should recommend to look to what they give.
But that is info off course, i have a question. What do you recommend what type and brend please? How more how better. Thank you already in advance !!!!

hello, i live in Belgium (europe), so my girlfriend studies here for doctor in my country she is for the moment in California LA, she's a mexican girl. So, must she need a laptop, with a limited budget from 400 a 500 euro max. In europe i know what kind i should recommend. But in the LA i have no clue.
My question is where can she find the brend medion iin LA, i going to make it simple, what is the best laptop she can buy for that money and where? The only thing, intel no AMD (x64) processor. That's it. If you can brend and type. Thank you very much, because i have no clue what you can get for that low budget in LA. The brend isn't that important, i've read on this forum medion jjust introduced in US, i can only say, look out what harware they put in, if you look good you can get a very good computer form medion (german brend). They are not expensive, i work all days with pc's and have almost no problems with medion's, but not all types off course. I don't know in the us but the service is very bad, that is the price for the budget.
I f you can work yourself on a pc i should recommend to look to what they give.
But that is info off course, i have a question. What do you recommend what type and brend please? How more how better. Thank you already in advance !!!!

I would just watch tigerdirect.com or newegg.com as they both have great specials quite regularly on laptops. My roommate got a great deal on an Acer, and it has worked great for him.

Back