• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What kind of Fsb and Overclocks is everyone getting with there Nf7 boards?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If I was going to replace my mobo right now, I would go for the NF7-S v2.0. Make sure you get the second version... Looks like most people manage to get good overclocks with this board...

I don't think there's really much difference in overclocking potential. At the extremely high end (240-250FSB) you might have a few less issues with the NF7, just because it has less features to screw up. Otherwise...they're pretty much the same board.

DaWiper said:
If I was going to replace my mobo right now, I would go for the NF7-S v2.0. Make sure you get the second version... Looks like most people manage to get good overclocks with this board...

What board did you get?

Both the NF7 and NF7-S are basically the same board. If you have no need for SATA RAID, Firewire support, or Soundstorm audio, then save some cash and get the NF7. Both will overclock pretty similarly.

Both mobos will o/c almost the same way. They are the same mobos exact for the extra bells and whistles on the NF7-S.

I love my NF7-S v2.0

See my sig for my best stable results under F@H with SSE and Gromacs running 24/7.

Back