• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What luck have you had with an ayhja 1.4?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lucifer

I just bought one and it arrived today. I adapted a 800mm on to the heatsink and have a 120mm fan sucking air right onto it, so cooling should be adequate for 'clocking it. Please let me know what luck you have had with these cpus.
Thanks,
[oc]Lucifer

Reposting with my proper ID...

I just bought one and it arrived today. I adapted a 80mm on to the heatsink and have a 120mm fan sucking air right onto it, so cooling should be adequate for 'clocking it. Please let me know what luck you have had with these cpus.
Thanks,
[oc]Lucifer

I got mine a couple of weeks ago and so far I've gotten it to 1620 (12x135)stable. Anything above 1620 and she doesn't like it. I've already killed one motherbaord doing a voltage over it:temper: . I'm seriously considering trying to get more out of it in my abit kt7a. I have athermalright ax7 and an air conditioner full blast in the middle of the night and I've gotten her down to 35c and she still wont budge.

I would be very interested in what happens to your processor. Post back and tell us the results!

:)

With my vcore @1.95v I hit 1650 stable no problem and temps were a max of 44c running prime 95 torture test, so mod for more and make sure your cooling is good and it should be easy:D

got my 1.4 T-Bird so far to 1.6...(12@133). GlobalWin WBK38/v 1.85. She be running like a charm...39c idle/46c load.

*Will try for more after mobo upgrade and ram upgrade*

A7V133(KT133a) rev 1.05 bios v1008
GlobalWin WBK38
512 Infineon PC133
30GB WD
ASUS V7100 PRO
ENERMAX EG365P-VE
SB PCI 128
3Com 3C900B-TPO
Enermax Thermal Probe

Back