• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What place are you in and what milestone are you shooting for...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AmigoThree

Well I am shooting for the top 450 right now, which I should hit sometime tonight.

Right now I am #458 but I really should be in the low 450's because the server just hasnt updated yet.

slowmike

well im in 331 place and i hope to get into the 200's
maybe after i add a 950 duron and 266 p2:D

Kendan

Senior Punk
I am in 18th place and my goal is to stay in the top 20.

Ohh one more thing I challenge each and every one of you to push me out of the top 20;)

Fold hard!!!!!

Last edited:

overdoze

I'm in the 4th place. My intention is not falling behind top 5. It's much harder up here :D

Ray44420

After one full week of folding I am at #863. With upgrades I think I could get into the top 100 by the end of the year. I have three full time and two part time machines, hardly enough to reach any higher. I gotta get rid of these Duron 950s. XP prices are falling. I plan to order something this week, at least a 2000. I have this thing about paying over $100 a processor (I'm cheap.)

CharlesHF

Kendan said:
IOhh one more thing I challenge each and every one of you to push me out of the top 20;)
Fold hard!!!!!

My goal all along has been to get into the top 100, and now that I'm in 79th, my goal is to help push Kendan out of the top 20. ;)

ed8150

OSUmaxx said:
I'm currently 187, shooting for the top 100

iam hovering around the 130s right now with my measly one 1600+xp, the cpu that could. i should be adding alot more rigs soon, so watch out, iam coming through!

RyanRichard

113th , /me loads big guns and heads for #1.....as soon as i drop a grand for a farm :p which wont be to soon. But in the meanwhile id like to chill in the top 100 :D

Rottys-R-Us

Jester
200 Right now, for the short several weeks I have started.

EDIT: 9:15 PM and 196 now ;o

Will be Happy with Top 100, for now.

With just MY OWN 3 lill comps :D :beer:

Fold-eth on.:burn:

Last edited:

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
i am just anxiously waiting for the team to hit 1 million and for all three teams to break 5! never folded under my own name so no milestones there, but OC3d is about to break into the top 20!

should be some additions to the team site for the 1 milllion milestone!

FOLD ON
NAS

silent bob

Team 32 Folding Ghetto Hanging PC Senior
I'm at 90 now and I hope to be in the top50 by the end of the year ,but.. some big dogs are coming up pretty fast with 200-300 for the week . I just added another 1690mhz to the fold 2 nights ago so I am at 115 for the week so far ,2256 points with 849 WU's so I am comfortable for now

Tebore

Currently at 168 with 1187pnts on the team and climbing. Aiming for 5000pnts, 1000 overall and top 100 on the team. Hoping to accomplish all this in less than a year. so by this time next year or less.:p

skou

Well, me, and my tiny farm will be quite happy in the top 50.

And at least 3 points ahead of Gnerma J/K

steve ( 8(l) D'oh