• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What program can I oc my gf3 with?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krusty

Insane Overclocking Clown
Ok, after a recent format, I reinstalled drivers and updated to the newest nv40 drivers. Since I have the overclocking bug, I went to download nvmax to oc the video card a bit. Apparrantly, the nvmax I found does not recognize the new drivers and the new drivers have no overclocking features in the display settings. Anyone know how I can oc my video card again?

Hmm...maybe this would have been better placed in Software or Drivers...I dunno...

maxima88

Good luck with your 3dmark score. Kato is right, Riva Tuner is the best vid card o/c proogy imho.

OP
Krusty

Krusty

Insane Overclocking Clown
Hmm, seem to be having a little difficulty figgering out how to use Riva Tuner. More specifically, I am not sure which registry entries to put the core and memory clock speed and what format to put it in. Anyone have a link with instructions on how to do riva tuner stuff?

maxima88

Krusty said:
Hmm, seem to be having a little difficulty figgering out how to use Riva Tuner. More specifically, I am not sure which registry entries to put the core and memory clock speed and what format to put it in. Anyone have a link with instructions on how to do riva tuner stuff?

RIVATUNER

Hope this helps.