• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What should I use to OC my TI4200?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TUK101

With the 43.00 det that I am using Powerstrip shows the OC controls already maxed out, and none of my other OC utilities want to work with this driver either. What would you recommend that I dl? Keep in mind that I want to dl a good OC utility since I am on a 28.8 connection and do not want to have to dl a ton of different utilities to find a good one. Thanks.

q149

Rivatuner from guru3d.com
or use different drivers like the omegas or 45.51 WHQL that have overclocking in the driver settings

OP
TUK101

TUK101

I installed Coolbits but it doesnt show what my actual clock settings are. It shows "0" for both, and then goes up from there. I would like to know what my actual clock settings are. I guess that I will have to dl the latest driver from Nvidia's website. Here goes another 8+ meg driver dl lol. Oh well, if it has the OC utility built in and its a good driver then its all good. Thanks for the info.

q149

Well, RivaTuner works really well and its less than a meg. The drivers on Nvidia site don't have the overclocking options in them.

OP
TUK101

TUK101

Glad that you said something. I was about to ask if the 43.45 driver had it built in. I have RivaTuner, but i dont think that it is the latest version and I would rather just use a built in one anyhow. I guess that I will head to Guru3D and see if they have that 45.51 driver that you mentioned.

OP
TUK101

TUK101

Did you mean the det 43.51? Instead of 45.51? Thats what they show on GURU3D.com is the 43.51

q149

ya, that's what i meant. the WHQL one though. I think at guru3d they its like 18mb(multi language exe i think) but theres some other place that has a zip of it and its like 6mb, you just do "manual install" from device manager and point to the folder you unzip it at. www.3dchipset.com might be it.

OP
TUK101

TUK101

Got rivatuner. works ok. actually much more of a program than I will ever use. Thanks for the links and tips.

Cube

Re: don't stop this thread yet...

asw7576 said:
I use Nvidia Bios Editor v.435 to edit Bios Value. So I get permanent Mhz on GPU and Memory.

My monitor has refresh rate problem with software tweaks, the monitor will change refresh rate to "adapter default" after new MHz kick- in .

enjoy this link:

http://bunny.xs4all.nl/software/nvidia.html#videodriver

Very nice, I've been looking for a site that had a new NV25 BIOS :) Thanks for the link!