• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What the heck does this mean?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Automata

Destroyer of Empires and Use
Here you go:

This:
–pronoun
1.(used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as present, near, just mentioned or pointed out, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): This is my coat.

2.(used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., referring to the one nearer in place, time, or thought; opposed to that): This is Liza and that is Amy.

3.(used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., implying a contrast or contradistinction; opposed to that): I'd take that instead of this.

4.what is about to follow: Now hear this! Watch this! –adjective

5.(used to indicate a person, place, thing, or degree as present, near, just indicated or mentioned, or as well-known or characteristic): These people are my friends. This problem has worried me for a long time.

6.(used to indicate the nearer in time, place, or thought of two persons, things, etc.; opposed to that).

7.(used to imply mere contradistinction; opposed to that).

8.(used in place of an indefinite article for emphasis): I was walking down the street when I heard this explosion. –adverb

9.(used with adjectives and adverbs of quantity or extent) to the extent or degree indicated: this far; this softly. —Idiom

10.with this, following this; hereupon: With this, he threw down his glass and left the table.
Sorry, couldn't help myself. :p

It looks like they are shared with other users.

Last edited:
OP
thescavenger

thescavenger

Thanks for the heads up on my choice of words. I chose that particular title phrase for some odd reason.

Those files that are visually marked as shared can not be added to the WMP library either.

Josh

Automata

Destroyer of Empires and Use
Thanks for the heads up on my choice of words. I chose that particular title phrase for some odd reason.

Those files that are visually marked as shared can not be added to the WMP library either.

Josh
Can you un-share them?

Are there any other "flags" on if you right click and select properties?

OP
thescavenger

thescavenger

The only properties section I can find thats different from the other video files (the files without the "sharing symbol) is under the 'inherited section'. It says "not inherited"?

Attachments

• HMMMM.JPG
    HMMMM.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 147

Oroka Sempai

I dont think you can share specific files, just folders and drives. Try to unshare the whole drive, or share the whole folder then unshare it. It should remove the share from all files including your self sharing nuggets of M$ mystery.