• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what to do what to do

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpoonMaN

well its that time again
the time to choose what to get for the house
option A is get a new dvd player seeing as how the current 1 i own doesnt wanna see spiderman as a widescreen movie
or get me and nForce2 board for the pc so i can play my games even more so my gf gets MORE mad at me
LOL
but i want 1 cuz of the kick ħ§ sound
plus i would love to see how all my games sound in full 5.1 out of my home theater
any of u married or almost that way guys out there have the answer?

Deathknight

Hrm I would go with the new DVD player if it sux. I am planning on getting the nforce2 once i see some more reviews and see some board members with them but if the mobo you have now is doing the job and the DVD player is not then its a no brainer to me ;)

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
Well I'm engaged so I would have to say ask the lady what the best idea would be. After all relationships tend to be better when your not tring to make the other mad.

OP
S

SpoonMaN

thats so very true
but i know what she is gonna say already
"its up to you what you get"
same answer i get all the FRIGGIN time
hehe enough of my ranting
*rips hair out*

Albigger

spend some on her, flowers...dinner...whatever, save the rest

she'll be happy and off your back, then you just save a little more to get the nforce or the dvdplayer....
:D