• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What to get???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eradda02

What mobo should i get??? i got a cheep biostar right now and i dont like it... i want to get one that is easy to overclock (perferebley in the bios). i dont want a DDR mobo (dont want to buy new ram). i have a duron 750... plz help me choose there are to many to pick from.

YahooDave

I currently use the ABIT KT7. This board is one of the best for overclocking. I would recomend that you get the ABIT KT7"A" though as it can achieve higher FSB settings.

Jason

eradda02 (May 04, 2001 11:28 a.m.):
what do you think about the K7T Turbo-R by MSI??? it any good??

ive herd lots of good things about it im looking to get the limited one tho here is link to it ive been looking for 2 weeks and cant find it anywhere :(

OP
E

eradda02

well thank you all for replying to my question. but... what is the best mobo for overclocking that is still relativly stable???

TT120

eradda02 (May 06, 2001 10:38 p.m.):
well thank you all for replying to my question. but... what is the best mobo for overclocking that is still relativly stable???
Abit KT7A or the Iwill KK266 are 2 of the best boards out there right now.

Hoot

Inactive Moderator
eradda02 (May 07, 2001 11:21 a.m.):
for the abit, should i spend $10 more to get the raid??? ir is it not worth it???

With a single HDD, there is no point in getting the raid option.

Hoot