• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What video software is this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deed

Once the gameplay starts does anyone know the software that was used to make this or atleast make a guess? It looks amazing and the thing im using are a bit dated.

From what I can tell they just modified the hue and blur for the cut scenes. I'm fairly sure you can do all that in iMovie and also fairly sure that avidemux has the plugins to do it. Honestly I had to watch it twice before I realized what it was you liked, kinda took the stuff for granted.

Thanks... I will have to try it. I heard some people say it was done with sony vegas pro and some other programs but they crash on my os and alot of people said it is not sony so I gave up on getting it working.

Avidemux looks like it will do the job perfectly thank you.

Thanks again for this... Just got a video completed and sold it for a small amount of cash which is pretty nice for a free program.

Back