• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what would happen it u kept increasing multiplier and did not change voltage...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Why don't you continue posting in one of the many threads you've already made? Not a new thread for every new option or question. It's difficult to bounce around between the like 10 threads you've started, when it could all easily be contained in one. And you still won't take our advice and simply make a signature with all your hardware in it. I still have no idea what motherboard you're using.. or the rest of your hardware besides the PII X3 720.

Why don't you continue posting in one of the many threads you've already made? Not a new thread for every new option or question. It's difficult to bounce around between the like 10 threads you've started, when it could all easily be contained in one. And you still won't take our advice and simply make a signature with all your hardware in it. I still have no idea what motherboard you're using.. or the rest of your hardware besides the PII X3 720.
He's running an X3? Guess I missed that thread ...

By the sounds he needs to learn to use the search button for some basic questions, lmoa

But just raising the multi cant hurt your cpu unless u overheat it, if it is 2 fast/aggressive it just wont boot and that is when u know it is your Q to add more voltage, just keep an eye on your temps, but pretty much no matter your settings idk that u could ever overheat a cpu by just loading windows and checking the temp unless your doing something STUPIDLY wrong

Duke

Back