• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What would YOU ask The President ot ALi?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AnonymousDude

Disabled
Okay. This thursday, I've been offered the oppurtinity to interview the President of ALi in person, in London for a whole 45 minutes. Yes, the company that makes the ALi Magik Chipset. I'm scared.

Anyway. What I want to know is, are there any specific questions you want put forward to him as a representive of the overclocking community?

How did you land that one you jammy so and so!! :)

Well i would try to get as much info as possible on the up and comming releases from these guys.

Maybe ask about their roll in TeamDDR.

Ask for some freebies, freebies are always good. :)

You might even want to see about some sponsorship for your site.

Where abouts are you anyway, im in Essex myself.

Hope it all goes well! let us know what you asked and the responses as soon as.

See ya

I'm in Kent. Do you know the Essex Mountain Bike Trials Club? I sometimes do compettions for them. Brentwood mainly that is.

Oh well next time your in the area send us a mail and we could talk about al thing over clocked.

I live in Wickford which is next to billericay which is next to Brentwood - 15-20 mins tops drive for me.

Come on guys and girls we need some more questions for spode.

Here is one for ya, how about asking them about their development process and costs?

Back