• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What you think about i7 6400T Engineering version

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Favor_it

Hey guys!
Write you from Ukraine. We are now popular to have CPU Intel i7 6400t.
This is an engineering version of the i7 6700k. It have 2,2 Ghz in nominal and 2,4 Ghz in Turbo B.
It can also be overclocked to 4.0 Ghz.
But you need to choose the appropriate stepping. I want to buy QHQG. It is costs 170$ on the Taobao market.

I have not found the theme on your forum about this. I would like to know what you think about this decision?

Thx for your help in my question!

PS: Sorry for my English.

At first it's illegal to sell engineering samples as they're property of Intel regardless what you do with them. Other thing is that as far as I know these are leaked samples from Asia which started to be popular in eastern EU. Since most OCF users are from US/Canada and western EU then I don't think that this topic will be popular here.
At the same time it's pretty interesting option in good price but there are pros and cons of this version and personally I wouldn't buy it.

Back