• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats a Asus A7N266-VM AA (AMD Assurance Version)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Saw your link, BUT, it just says there are two revisions of the board, its not clear what the diff is on the newegg AA version.

From newegg
Super Deal! Asus A7N266-VM AA (AMD Assurance Version) NVIDIA nFORCE 220 Chipset 266/200MHz FSB Motherboard Micro ATX- Retail
Socket A AMD Duron, Athlon, and Athlon XP up to 2100+ ***********************

So the newegg description of the AA only says up to 2100+, NOT the 2600+.

So I'm still confused. Let us know which revision of the board you get when you get it.

Thanks,

OH. PS, I think it would be COOL to have a newegg Tshirt. :)

Im confused and wondering myself I need to buy 1 of these boards by next week and was just about to ask the forums

I don't know but I wanna get that board BAD for my wife's School PC. I like the integrated Geforce2 video as well as the integrated audio and ethernet. It's perfect. Only question I have is will a Micro ATX fit into a normal mid ATX case?

I think the difference between Non-AA and AA are
the Vcore Settings.

The Non-AA (REV.1.03) only support 1,85V non adjustable.
My 1,75V Duron runs at Bios and Asus Probe with 1,85V, there are no Settings at Bios or Jumper on Board to change.

The newer AA (REV.1.05) support XP2400+ and higher and these needs 1,6-1,65V.

Back