• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's a good team play game?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

foxmulder

Okay, my roomate and are looking for a game we can play together on a LAN. We're stuck on a single 56k modem so It'S just the two of us. I prefer good FPS games like CS, RTCW, MOH AA etc. but none of these games has a coop mode that I know of other than some pretty lame bots in CS. Are there any good bot programs or games with coop modes that I should try? What about Ghost Recon?

Pleeeze any suggestions?

Thanks

Ghost Recon definitely it has awesome coop mode,new mods which are also awesome are comin out daily and in a few weeks the first exp pack is comin out its called Desert Siege..and thats not Alyssa btw ...

Shannon Elizabeth eh? *sits in a puddle of drool*

Ok thanks for the tips. I'd love to have the link top that coop mod for MoH AA. I think I want to try out Ghost recon too.

Fell free to post more tips if you have them. I just got a brand new Radeon 8500 yesterday (YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS) and I want a game with awesome graphics :) Alas I've already tired a bit of RTCW and MoH AA. Awsome games, but I like the thrill of playing through new levels I haven't seen yet

If you have UT, then get your hands on the MOD "TAC OPS" it's like CS but 10 times better...

BTW...the TAC OPS mod is going to be put out as its own stand alone game....can't wait untill it hits the shelves....

if you want the MOD....get it here

Man y'all forgettin' Serious Sam 1 and Second encounter...it is not my fave, but it sure has some fun CO-OP action...nothing like you and a buddy on a lan going thru the game together....need more games w/ that option I think..Imagine MOHAA in CO-OP mode. Let me know when U get that MOH Co-op mode running..does not work for me.
And I must Plug Tribes 2 for best multiplayer action.....check my sig and see that it plays on full settings, 1280x1024(maxed out settings) w/ 2xfsaa!! And I have DSL but I am pretty sure the game was coded to play nice for you rock throwers who still use 56k...no offence, we were all there once;)

Back