• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats a good waterblock for 9800 aiw?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ILikeMy240sx

Danger Den Maze4 block will not fit AIW...

Im not too sure about Swiftech MCW50.. they dont mention in the site but here is the dimension
Overall dimensions: L2.0" x W2.0" x H1.22" (L50.8 x W50.8 x H31.0 mm)

redken

I would like to know too. I'm in the beginning of putting together a wc system an almost made the mistake of thinking that any radeon wb would fit my aiw 9800 (I did't think they were that big, I thought they covered the gpu area wich is the same in aiw and none aiw cards):(

EluSiOn

no.. it is not.. i had a aiw 9600 pro and I know maze4 gpu will not fit...

it is a capacitor close to the gpu that makes maze4 gpu not able to mount on my 9600 pro aiw... however, I found dangerden the old gpu block that is for GF3 will fit on AIW card nicely... however, I dunno much about their performance and in reality... few people out there has a test/review of what gpu block is better than the other one...

however, after seeing maze4 gpu block channel... i believe maze4 gpu is one elegant block and would perform very well