• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's is your favorite CS map?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
argh!!!! pool day .. i hate the map ..

yeah CS maps at times can be lame, the reason why we don't like to play CS maps is coz all the times the side which is T can simply camp in their spawning point or in hostage room(s) and that makes the map T friendly

yeah but take cs_assault for example i consider it to be a T friendly stage, de maps on the other hand tend to be more fair towards both the sides

btw in cs maps there are couple which are just worth mentioning coz they were fun fun and fun

cs_assault
cs_delta_assault
cs_arabstreets
cs_siege
cs_robery

we are playing a tournament now days and we are only playing de maps btw i hate de_prodigy :(

ha!!! star you seriously wishing for a horrible death in cs_italy right in front of those chickens .. with duel berretta's MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH !!! :D

we had a tournament which ended yesterday, the opening match was 8 on 8 knife only in de_nuke :D lol i'll see if i can get the recording and post it some place imagine this 8 T's and 8 CT's gather in the upper bomb site and stand in front of each other and than on "GO" knife match starts

de_celtic bitterwine and cheateu, i also like the classic maps, estate highrise arabstreets etc but no one plays em anymore. and i liked aztec at one time... but now it seems its the ONLY FRIGGEN MAP ON OUR CLANS (oc.com see sticky above) MAP ROTATION and i HATE IT!!!!

i can't snipe for **** so i hate maps where snipers have advantage .. any tips for a person who wants to start with scout / awm ? (btw i find scout to be more easy than awm)

Back