• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats that site that shows project/PPD stats?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Careface

Was just checking my PS3 and saw that it was doing a WU that was taking quite a lot longer to process (0.14s/frame, as opposed to the norm of 0.075s/frame).. I was wondering where the page that showed what the deadline for it was?

The system is only very occasionally connected to the net, and I don't want to miss the deadline :p

oh, and a side question - how do you expand the protein thats in the little box in the corner so you can look at it from different angles and what not?

Sorry for the questions - still a complete nub when it comes to folding :p

Cheers

Was just checking my PS3 and saw that it was doing a WU that was taking quite a lot longer to process (0.14s/frame, as opposed to the norm of 0.075s/frame).. I was wondering where the page that showed what the deadline for it was?

The system is only very occasionally connected to the net, and I don't want to miss the deadline :p

oh, and a side question - how do you expand the protein thats in the little box in the corner so you can look at it from different angles and what not?

Sorry for the questions - still a complete nub when it comes to folding :p

Cheers

Link for Projects:
http://fah-web.stanford.edu/psummary.html

I don't have a PS3, so I'm not familiar with that.

Thanks for that mate :) Looks like there's a deadline of 3 days, with a preferred deadline of 2 days.. Not sure if I go by the preferred or the final deadline, but either way I've got 2 days :)

Cheers

Back