• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's the latest driver for 9700 Pro?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Johnny Knoxville

Disabled
it's leaked, its 6200, and since it's not an official driver the moderators of this forum consider it warez, they deleted my thread on it :rolleyes:

OP
oops

oops

lol, when I had an original ATI Radeon 8500, I always went to download beta driver from tweak3d.net if I remember the address correctly. And they said "don't let ATI know, or we'll have to remove these drivers" something like that, and it was gone later :)
Must be some boring guy did that. Acutally those beta drivers were all listed on ATI's offical site weeks later.

anyway, if you cannot post it here, could you please email me the site at [email protected] ? Thanks.

OP
oops

oops

funnyperson1 said:
also rage3d normally has the newest drivers

This remind me the site I got all those beta driver for Radeon 8500 wasn't tweak3d.net......now I think it was rage3d.com......lol.....don't remember clearly.