• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats the most comfortable keyboard w/o keys hard to reach for gaming?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mas5acre

Whats the most comfortable keyboard w/o keys hard to reach for gaming? I wanted to get the microsoft curve 4000 ergonomic keyboard. but I guess the ergonomics of it make it hard to switch from the left side of the keyboard to the right, like inside a firefight in call of duty, and u have to press a key quickly.

DSM4Life

I have always used the z-board stealth for my FPS's.

Ideazon_ZBoard_M_49ad02e89c907.jpg

boarderjw

That's a pretty sweet keyboard. Myself I use an MS ergonomic keyboard. I've never had a problem in any games.

tinymouse2

The z-board is OK as long as you don't want to use WASD or the arrow keys. I think it's pretty rubbish as an actual keyboard but if you want to use the keys on the left It's a good investment. *don't actually own one but found it very comfortable when I used a mates at a LAN*

jgv115

I have that steelseries one as well. To be honest, I found it hard to use the side buttons to play games. It just felt different to a wasd i'm used to.

I have to say that the keyboard itself it's not bad. The keys do have quite a high resistance though..