• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats This

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

belorsch

Folding Monk
OCAU's point total for the day is 500 above ours? Has this been going on for awhile and I'm just now seeing this or what??

silent bob

Team 32 Folding Ghetto Hanging PC Senior
this came from OCAU's site and this is the reason for the boost
OCAU

Wednesday 06/11/02

The party is over and the pAla7-2 Gromac proteins have stopped being issued, the server is still running so that you can return and outstanding WU's. It looks like we all had a bit of fun with these super fast point scorers, just look at the list of names in the Folding Club promotions above. Our weekly production has increased by over 13,000 points and made the 5 million by New Year a bit more obtainable. Time will tell if we will see this type of point scoring typical of future Gromac proteins.

A couple of comments from Vijay about the next Gromac project and server 117...

"we're retooling that proj. Already got a lot of data. Expect a new project there soon."

"Likely next week -- we are redoing some aspects of the planned new Gro WUs due to a science issue."

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
OSUmaxx said:
Hmm... I hadn't noticed that. We'll have to stop that!

hehe... good call!!! yeah it looks like we took a little dip but things are leveling off again, nothing to do but get another machine or 2 up if possible! Tell your friends and neighbors, put out some flyers, ads, radio spot, talk to some schools or businesses!!

I should be getting a p4 2ghz rig up by the end of the week, and hopefully i can get my linux box up ASAP, just have to get a board and it is set!

FOLD ON
NAS

OP
belorsch

belorsch

Folding Monk
AmigoThree said:
Yea I have pretty much given up on trying to get people to fold, they just make fun of me each time.
I hear ya. People look at ya like your strange.

AmigoThree

Yea I only have 1 friend that folds and I didnt have to convince him, in fact he probably has been folding longer than me but I didnt know it.