• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats up with my monitor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lord_Zoltan

Why do i have a red tinge when i use my monitor. It must have gotten bounced around in my car from the lan ride home.
IT looks like where it should be whiteishy bright its lightish red!
Any ideas im really worried. WHen i hook up this ancient 15inch its fine, i switch back to my monitor its got that red tinge what could it be. Pins arent bent and they arent missnig or broken. Thanks, is it internal, ill go in and check / fix it im not afraid of the interals of the monitor. (please dont give me a lecture on it, im assuming something got bounced around and the factory settings are off).

Or is there anythign else, its not windows issue...thanks..im really worried and this 60 hertz 15inch is killing my eyes.

Thanks

Zoltan

OP
L

Lord_Zoltan

radium said:
Did you try changing the color to 9300k? or is it still at 5000k?

Because my monitor looks dingy at 5000.

yes i changed the color temperatures. I have tried everything. I Have even hit the reset to defualt factor settings, its nothing to do with that.

Any other ideas?

Zoltan