• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats wrong with this notebook ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dubbin1

dicecca112 said:
it says battery life is one hour, is that normal?
Hell I never even got an hour out of my HP when it was new :-/ I screwed up and missed out on the free battery that they offered me :cry: I also found out that for me, buying a laptop was a total waste of money. I thought I would use it a lot more then what I do. Its lucky to get an hours use a month :rolleyes:

Drec

Dubbin1 said:
Hell I never even got an hour out of my HP when it was new :-/ I screwed up and missed out on the free battery that they offered me :cry: I also found out that for me, buying a laptop was a total waste of money. I thought I would use it a lot more then what I do. Its lucky to get an hours use a month :rolleyes:

well..im sure if you sent it over here i could give it a good life...and use it hours aa day. do the right thing if you really love your lappy and send it here
:D

Dubbin1

Drec said:
well..im sure if you sent it over here i could give it a good life...and use it hours aa day. do the right thing if you really love your lappy and send it here
:D
OK its in the mail ;)